Click Here to download PDF
- Place cardboard, plastic sheeting or moving blankets
on the floor of the trailer before you begin loading the trailer.
- Load heavy items first. Place appliances on the floor
of the trailer against the front wall.
- Load light and fragile items on top of heavy items.
- Stand couches on end to reduce the amount of space
needed. Secure items with other heavy items.
- Place cardboard or moving blankets between items that
will be stacked to avoid rubbing.
- Make sure you use plenty of moving blankets and
padding to keep items from shifting during transit.
- Be familiar with the “do not pack” list. You are
responsible for ensuring that items from this list are not loaded into the